Wednesday, August 05, 2009

my class

There's a LOT of things happenning lately in my new class, 10 Beethoven. Why Beethoven? Do i look like i know? Don't ask me. Well, here's the thing, there's this boy, he's my classmate and he is VERY quite. He won't even talk even when the teacher ask him. So, at english class this morning,my teacher ask him to volunteer for a short conversation, about how to reject something. My teacher act as the caller and my friend is someone she called. Here it goes...

Teacher : Okay, just say no to everything i said, okay?
Friend : (Nod)
Teacher : (Start) Morning, sir, i'm from ***** company, we have a special offer, a mug and we're going to sell it for $3...
Friend : (Quietly) No, thanks
Teacher : But, this mug is very good, it's made from fine glass and you could give it for your friend as a gift
Friend : I don't have any friend...
Teacher : (Thinking) How about your parents?
Friend : They died in a car crash.

Just for ur information, he didn't have any script, he made it by himself. So tragic, people.

Anyway, my new CA came yesterday. She's pretty nice and i love the way she teach. It's just not boring. Allright, that's it for today, maybe i'll have something else tomorrow. Catch with u later

No comments:

Post a Comment