Saturday, August 29, 2009

Day'S in my life

It's been one and a half month, i'm really started to enjoying it. I figured out, this is my life now. There's no way i'm going back there. But, you know, it's always hard the first time. I need time to adjust with everything here. It's just so different. Lots of differences. The language, the teacher, the people... everything. Haha. Got a lot of new friends here, though. But, you know what, we can't never really leave our past, right?

Oh, well, hey, i'm starting a new story with my friend and i gotta tell you, she's real great. We just popped out with this idea one day because of one thing my teacher said about this thing ( i'm not gonna tell you!) and we just decided to make it into a story. Simple, huh? Making it into a story is far more complicated. It's a totally different story. See? I'm enjoying my life. But, meanwhile, my OWN story are stuck somewhere in my complicated-full-of-unimportant-things brain. Haven't find any way out. Need more time, i think. Wkwkwkwk.
Allright. It's my story for today. And maybe for he next few days as weel, in case i have no time to'post anything. Well, stay tuned to my un-interesting not so happily-ever-after life. Next time, dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment