Thursday, July 23, 2009

and here we go

Yay! It's already Friday tomorrow. Everybody's favorite day. Especially when i have no homework for tomorrow. My teachers want us to buy a lab coat. Of course i haven't buy one. When did i ever do something as soon as i told to? Almost never, right. I was just thinking, it's just so easy to separate people but takes a lifetime to make 'em see each others again. Okay, i'm to overrated. Maybe not a lifetime, but just say that it's hard, okay? At least i think so. It's proven. When you want a divorce, just tell your mate and go to the government office or whatever that took care of those thing. Then try to get them back together again. Good luck with that. Okay, i was just wondering. No need to take it seriously.
I really want to borrow the books in my school library. Gosh, they were amazing. It's just seems like that every book i want to red was just there. I can wait for my student card. Hehehe. They have Artemis Fowl, Inkheart series, Roald Dahl's, etc, etc. For a geek like me, that place is heaven...

I think that's it for now. Wait 'till tomorrow fr another story. 'Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment