Monday, August 17, 2009

lies

I lied about a lot of things, hundreds of thing. Schoolwork, low score, friends, things... But there are only a few things that i can never lied about. Money and about my self. I like having a lot of money, doesn't make me lied to get more of it. I'd better take it in front of my mom than sneak into her bedroom and take some. The same thing about my self. I can never lied about who i am. I didn't tell all of it, but that doesn't made me a liar. I've never lied about when i felt sick or didn't feel well. I've never faked any sickness just to not go to school, no matter what will happened at school that day. Because i think now or then, the same thing will happened at last, just a matter of time and i think that faster is better.

I lied about a lot of things, not big things, small things but those 2 are some of a few things a won't lie about....

No comments:

Post a Comment