Wednesday, September 09, 2009

i want to act crazy!!!!

I TOTALLY WANT TO ACT CRAZY RIGHT NOW. HELL, I HAVE EVERY REASON IN THIS WORLD TO DO SO.


I want to burn all my xxxx xxxxx , i want to singing out loud in front of my house. I want to smash something to the wall just so I can feel better. Coz lately, I'm feelin' very ... I don't know. ANGRY? HATEFUL? STRESSED?


But, you know what? Writing about all of it is actually enough for substitute all of those things. Let me start with SCHOOL. The main reason of 50% rate of suicide of highschool student in this world.


Have you ever feelin' like you've chose the wrong decision? That will totally affect your live, forever?
That's what i'm feeling right now. What about, it's not really important. I just, feel that way right now. Maybe I'll feeling better tomorrow, or after holiday. Hohoho. Totally not.


I'm going to continue with.... xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx ( BELIEVE ME, I'M CURSING )


LATER, MATE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment