Wednesday, July 22, 2009

a new year has just begun...

Oiii...!!! Let me count for a sec, how long it has been since my latest post...? A month....? Yeah i think so... So, i'm in high school now. God, it feels amazing!. I really starting to enjoy my days. My first day was ALMOST going bad. Since i'm the only one from my Mid School, so, i'm just like alone for awhile, until somebody introduce themselves to me. Then it's started to going pretty well. Most of my teacher comin' from Philipine. So, it seems like they can't speak Indonesian. But, overall, they're okay. My CA names is Ms Mina but she's not here right now. She'll be here on 27 July so there's another teacher replacing her for awhile. Well, all and all... I really love my life now. So, i guess i'm back on the road again, see u next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment